Page 1 de 5
Employee Appraisal Form
Overall Purpose Of Employee Appraisal
- To initiate a clear and open communication of performance expectations
- To assist employees in their professional growth, through the identification of strengths and opportunities for development
At the outset of the appraisal time period
- It is the joint responsibility of the employee and the supervisor (appraiser) to establish a feasible work plan for the coming year, including major employee responsibilities and corresponding benchmarks against which results will be evaluated.
- Critical or key elements of performance and professional development needs (if any), should also be noted at this time
At the conclusion of the appraisal time period
- The employee will be responsible for completing a draft of the Appraisal Form as a tool for self-appraisal and a starting point for the supervisor’s evaluation. The employee can add examples of achievements for each criterion. Once the form had been filled, the employee send it to his supervisor.
- It is the primary responsibility of the supervisor to gather the necessary input from the appropriate sources of feedback (internal and/or external customers, peers). In case of collaboration with Odoo SA Belgium, the supervisor must receive completed evaluation form from the employee's Belgian project manager.
- The supervisor synthesizes and integrates all input into the completed appraisal. He motivates his evaluation in the ad hoc fields.
- The employee may choose to offer comments or explanation regarding the completed review.
- The supervisor send the form to the HR department in India and in Belgium